2019-10-22

Life Extension's Super Miraforte for testosterone

co.iherb/cook/th (Life Extension, Super Miraforte)/5-star/
powerful and possibly liver stressing:
Life Extension, Super Miraforte with Standardized Lignans,
. I'm nearly 60 and have low T (no more morning erections
but I can still ejaculate);
I take nasal DHEA powder and progesterone cream;
I take 1 cap 3 times per day of this product
(the instructions are 2 caps twice per day).
. at first I felt sort of intoxicated
which I believe is a sign of liver stress,
I also got more morning erections;
after several weeks there is no intoxication
and few morning erections
but I still often feel the itch to tense my muscles;
it makes me want to exercise and dance.
. very happy with the life extension company;
nasal progesterone cream also important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment