2024-07-07

bony fish reminds me of a dxm trip

 2024.7.7: mom/wealth/dxm/
bony fish reminds me of a dxm trip:

. mom had some fresh fish that had no bones?

. that reminded me of a time around 1981

when I was learning at Lincoln Technical Institute,

a guy who was trouble to me wanted to apologize

and since he knew I was living in a tent

he offered to have me spend the night at his place,

and served me a dinner that included fish.

. he had a tv which was a rare treat for homeless me

and one of my favorite things to do with a tv

is drink dxm cough syrup because it makes it seem as if

whatever you are watching is actually real

and not just a so-what act.

. dxm makes you feel as if you have no appetite,

but I was trying to eat the fish anyway

and the whole time I was in this high-suspense nightmare

about being nearly destroyed by a swallowed fish bone.

. that was the only fish I remember with bones;

for decades since, I eat only canned sardines,

and they must cook them for hours 

to make the bones chewable.


No comments:

Post a Comment